Writing is forever on the back burner for me. It is the one thing I procrastinate on. My goals, therefore, may seem small; but nonetheless, I hope to succeed in them by the end of 2017.
- Take copy-edited manuscript and revamp it. Less telling, more showing. Stop explaining every character’s thought process with asides. Let the reader make their own judgements. Give more atmosphere.
- Continue spoonie manuscript for this year’s NaNoWriMo.
- Attempt to read 50 books this year again for the Goodreads Challenge.
- Read more Australian authors.
- Relax and enjoy life more. Don’t think you have to accomplish everything by the time you’re 30.